Mathematics and Traditional Cuisine
The mathematics of Pasta: A process analysis to find unity, formulas and ways to express structure mathematics of pasta shapes, by their mathematical and geometric properties.
See more at: The Maths of Pasta by George L. Legendre.
- 'Pasta By Design' - Created by a team of designers, ‘Pasta by Design’ book reveals the hidden mathematical beauty of pasta: its geometrical shapes and surfaces are explained by mathematical formulae, drawings and illustrations.
- Animated gifs - From video: The traditional pasta making techniques used at Della Terra Pasta by Chris Becker [Video] - shared at here.
Types of Pasta in the post (From left to right): Agnolotti - Tortellini - Saccottini - Sagne Incannulate - Pappardelle.
sobdasha said: it jumped out at me and then I couldn't not do it
I CAN’T BELIEVE I DIDN’T THINK OF IT WHEN I SAW IT
“can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm” au
did you mean: Twilight Princess
Zelda’s not like other girls. Other girls are carrying umbrellas against the spitting rain, or holding their backpacks over their heads, or making a run for it across campus, or—like Link—simply getting wet.
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
Anonymous said: so...who's minimano's father in "soup for the soul"?
i think it was supposed to be prussia. i remember that being a thing, and then there was going to be a chapter where he turned up and was all ‘so i hear i knocked you up so how’s that working out for you’ OR WAIT NO there was supposed to be a chapter where he was dead and someone was like ‘hey so your old squeeze is dead hey is that his kid’ and spain was gonna eavesdrop and slide into the conversation like ‘…no i have no idea what you’re talking about. no. nope. no.’
then i wrote the april fool’s day one and in that minimano’s father was romano. and hey. if he’s going to be his own mom, he might as well be his own dad too, right? : D